Our Available Positions
Posted July 10, 2018
Please Send Resume and Cover Letter Before August 1st, 2018 to email@example.com
Full Time Position: ASSISTANT PASTOR — Overseeing Student & Worship Ministries
The Assistant Pastor, overseeing Student Ministries and Worship, will be responsible for the leadership of the Student and Worship ministries, leading all related functional areas in the accomplishment of the church’s mission. This includes assisting with service planning, periodic speaking, mobilizing and developing leaders, planning of events and related retreats and outreaches.
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision, and values of Weston
- Spiritual maturity to lead in a growing church environment
Essential Ministry Functions
- Support the Lead Pastor in the overall vision casting and leadership of the church’s weekend service planning, design, and execution.
- Assist with pastoral care – primarily to the Student and Worship Ministries.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of weekly Student Ministries, including regular youth events/outings, annual youth retreat, and regional conference.
- Build strong servant leadership culture in both Student and Worship Ministries
- Oversee all aspects of worship ministry including mobilizing and training of new members
- Oversee worship administration through Elvanto including scheduling of worship and tech teams
- Preparing and printing chord/sheet music, multitracks, etc.
- Lead Sunday worship at least once a month. (If applicable)
- Preach periodically on Sundays or at designated events
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor
Education and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of 3+ years as a pastor/ministry director on staff in a church.
- Bible College degree is preferred.
- The successful individual will be passionate about ministry and their calling. They are an organized self-starter, with a solid work ethic, and have a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to lead worship from a lead instrument is preferred, along with a working knowledge of Propresenter, DAW (Ableton, etc..), and A/V related equipment.
- A knack for finding and learning new apps/softwares/platforms.