⛪️ REGISTER FOR SUNDAY
2 SERVICE TIMES // 9:30AM + 11:15AM
Starting September 27, 2020 we are moving to 2 service times to make room for more people.
In order to attend our Sunday services in person, you will need to register you/your family. Registration will open every Monday and is limited to our max. capacity of 115 people (+ Dream Team) for each service.
DREAM TEAM: If you are scheduled to serve this Sunday, please do not register here. You will be scheduled through Elvanto
***Check-in time is 30 mins prior to each service. If you have not checked-in within 15 minutes after the service start time we will consider your spot "available" and we may assign it to someone else.
GUIDELINES AND WHAT I CAN EXPECT
- There will be no children’s ministry (Weston Kids) available. All children will need to stay with their parents.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to service to ensure that the Check-in and Seating process runs smoothly.
- Once our max. capacity (115 people + Dream Team) is reached, no one else will be permitted in the building as per Government regulations.
- As per the city of Toronto's new by-law, masks are mandatory and we kindly ask you to bring your own. Ensure the mask covers your nose, mouth, and chin and you must not remove your mask. There are certain exemptions.
- You are expected to practice physical distancing at all times and our team will be on hand to assist you.
- Once the service is over, please remain in your assigned seat until directed by an usher to exit. Once directed, please exit immediately through the assigned exit doors.
- By attending, you assume responsibility for any illness that you may get. You must adhere to all the protocols that have been advised by the government of Ontario, and city of Toronto, and take all precautions necessary to protect yourself and your family.
As per the Province's directives, if you have any symptoms of COVID19, have been in contact with someone with COVID19 symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada, please DO NOT attend the service. You should self-isolate immediately and call your doctor. You can join the service online.
Should I return to church?
We encourage you to self assess, follow all public health and provincial government directives to discern if returning at this time is safe for you. When in doubt, please consider contacting a medical professional.
If I can’t return to church at this time, what are my options?
If I can’t return to church at this time, how do I stay connected?
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube for all the latest content.
Should I bring my children to church? Will you offer children’s ministry?
Although we are not offering Weston Kids ministry at this time, please note that Children are welcome to attend. However, please note that we are encouraging a gradual return to church and are taking a more cautionary approach. If schools are not open, we would like to refrain from taking further risks and ask you to consider keeping children at home.
Why are you implementing all of these rules?
We are taking as much care as possible to keep everyone safe. We must all do our part to follow the directives implemented by the provincial government to maintain safe protocols. It is our goal that we follow the highest standards to ensure everyone stays safe.
Who is putting together all of these rules?
In the interest of transparency, we formed a taskforce who have been working on monitoring all provincial and public health directives. They have been working together to draft and implement a plan that follows these directives. They shared their ideas with the board and worked as a team to put together a plan. They will continue to monitor and work as a team to implement any changes as new information is available. Their goal is that everyone is safe as the church reopens.
Are seniors allowed back to church?
Although we are not wanting to exclude anyone from returning, at this point, the province's directives recommend vulnerable individuals take part in our online service. While we would like to welcome back as many of our church family members as possible, we also respect that some may be placing themselves at a greater risk at this time, and that's ok too. We want everyone to remain safe and healthy.
When will our church return to the way things were?
At this point in time, we do not have the answer to that. We continue to review all provincial directives, public health advisories and ask God for direction and protection. While we are encouraged by the recent updates, we need to maintain all possible safety precautions to keep everyone safe.