⛪️ REGISTER FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES
In-Person Sunday Services - 10:30AM
UPDATE: JULY 23rd, 2021 - On Friday, July 16th, the Province of Ontario moved into step 3 of the provincial reopening plan. Step 3 allows for an increase in maximum capacity while still maintaining physical distancing (2 meter/ 6 feet apart). Throughout the summer, we will continue to run one service at 10:30AM.
- These new restrictions at maximum capacity (with physical distancing) allow for a max of 145 people in the sanctuary and includes those who are on staff (families) and those who are on the Dream Team.
- You will note that there are only 128 spots available for registration. This number does not take into account our Dream Team and staff.
- In order to accommodate 128 people in the sanctuary while maintaining physical distancing (2 meters/6 feet), ushers will be assisting people with seating.
- Family Zone: The Family Zone is a place where children, ages 4-11 years old (Grade JK-5) can learn about Jesus in an environment that is fun and safe. Registration is required to attend the Family Zone. 1 parent/legal guardian must accompany a child(ren) while participating in the Family Zone. Note: Once a family has registered for the Family Zone, you will not be permitted to enter the sanctuary. Please refer to the FAQ's section below for more information about the Family Zone.
- Everyone planning to come will need to register in advance.
- Once In Person registration (sanctuary has reached) maximum capacity, Overflow registration will be made available. Maximum capacity for the overflow area while maintaining physical distancing is 36 people.
- We cannot accept walk-ins and once we reach capacity we cannot have anyone else entering the building.
- Masks are still mandatory as per the city of Toronto's by-law, and we kindly ask you, ensure your mask covers your nose, mouth, and chin. You are asked to not remove your mask. There are certain exemptions.
With that being said, we also want to highlight ways you can join us online:
DREAM TEAM: If you are scheduled to serve this Sunday, please do not register here. You will be scheduled through Elvanto
***Check-in time is 30 mins prior to each service. If you have not checked-in within 10 minutes after the service start time we will consider your spot "available" and we may assign it to someone else.
GUIDELINES AND WHAT I CAN EXPECT
- Although we are not offering Weston Kids ministry at this time, please note that children are welcome to attend. We will have the Family Zone available. And activity booklets will be available for children to use during the service, who are not attending the Family Zone. All children will need to stay with their parents. Please refer to the FAQ's section below for more information about the Family Zone.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to service to ensure that the Check-in and Seating process runs smoothly.
- Once our max. capacity is reached, no one else will be permitted in the building as per Government regulations.
- As per the city of Toronto's new by-law, masks are mandatory and we kindly ask you to bring your own. Ensure the mask covers your nose, mouth, and chin and you must not remove your mask. There are certain exemptions.
- You are expected to practice physical distancing at all times and our team will be on hand to assist you.
- Once the service is over, please remain in your assigned seat until directed by an usher to exit. Once directed, please exit immediately through the assigned exit doors.
- By attending, you assume responsibility for any illness that you may get. You must adhere to all the protocols that have been advised by the government of Ontario and city of Toronto, and take all precautions necessary to protect yourself and your family.
As per the Province's directives, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada, please DO NOT attend the service. You should self-isolate immediately and call your doctor. You can join the service online.
Should I return to church?
We encourage you to self assess, follow all public health and provincial government directives to discern if returning at this time is safe for you. When in doubt, please consider contacting a medical professional.
If I can’t return to church at this time, what are my options?
If I can’t return to church at this time, how do I stay connected?
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube for all the latest content.
Should I bring my children to church? Will you offer children’s ministry?
Although we are not offering Weston Kids ministry at this time, please note that children are welcome to attend. We will have the Family Zone available.
- What is the Family Zone? The Family Zone is a place where children can learn about Jesus in an environment that is fun and safe.
- Our Weston Kids Team will provide fun activities and a lesson that will engage the whole family.
- Duration: Sunday Service.
- Who can attend the Family Zone? Children ages 4-11 years old (Grade JK-5) can attend the Family Zone with a parent/legal guardian present.
- Registration is required to attend the Family Zone.
- 1 parent/legal guardian must accompany a child(ren) while participating in the Family Zone. Note: Once a family has registered for the Family Zone, you will not be permitted to enter the sanctuary.
- Activity booklets will also be made available for children to use during the service.
- All children will need to stay with their parent/legal guardian during the Sunday Service and while attending the Family Zone. We also want to encourage you to check out Weston Kids Online for resources, activities and more, for things that you can do together as a family during the week.
Why are you implementing all of these rules?
We are taking as much care as possible to keep everyone safe. We must all do our part to follow the directives implemented by the provincial government to maintain safe protocols. It is our goal that we follow the highest standards to ensure everyone stays safe.
Who is putting together all of these rules?
In the interest of transparency, we formed a taskforce who has been working on monitoring all provincial and public health directives. They have been working together to draft and implement a plan that follows these directives. They shared their ideas with the board and worked as a team to put together a plan. They will continue to monitor and work as a team to implement any changes as new information is available. Their goal is that everyone is safe as the church reopens.
When will our church return to the way things were?
At this point in time, we do not have the answer to that. We continue to review all provincial directives, public health advisories and ask God for direction and protection. While we are encouraged by the recent updates, we need to maintain all possible safety precautions to keep everyone safe.