The Family Zone Is Back!!!
Although we are not offering Weston Kids ministry at this time, please note that children are welcome to attend the Sunday Service. We will have the Family Zone available.
- What is the Family Zone? The Family Zone is a place where children ages 4-11 years old (Grade JK-5) can learn about Jesus in an environment that is fun and safe.
- Our Weston Kids Team will provide fun activities and a lesson that will engage the whole family during the Sunday Service.
- Duration: Sunday Service.
- Registration is required to attend the Family Zone.
- Location: The Family Zone will take place on the lower level of our building and will run during the Sunday Service.
- Who can attend the Family Zone? Children ages 4-11 years old (Grade JK-5), can attend the Family Zone with a parent/legal guardian present.
- 1 parent/legal guardian must accompany a child(ren) while participating in the Family Zone. Note: Once a family has registered for the Family Zone, you will not be permitted to enter the sanctuary.
- Activity booklets will also be made available for children, who are not attending the Family Zone, to use during the service.
- All children will need to stay with their parent/legal guardian during the Sunday Service and while attending the Family Zone.
- We also want to encourage you to check out Weston Kids Online for resources, activities and more, for things that you can do together as a family during the week.
Weston Kids Live Community Event
We are inviting you to join us on Friday, August 20th, 2021 from 6pm-8pm for Weston Kids Live. There will be hot dogs, activities, worship, prizes and more. As the Province of Ontario is currently in step three of the Provincial Reopening Plan, registration will be required for this event. We are taking as much care as possible to keep everyone safe. Maximum Capacity for this event is 80 people. Stay tuned for when registration for this event opens.
This event is geared towards families with children in grades JK-5. Children must attend this event with their parent/legal guardian.
Weston Kids Will Resume In The Fall
Weston Kids is currently taking a break for the Summer and will resume in the Fall. Registration for the 2021-2022 season is coming soon. Stay tuned for more information.
As Weston Kids is taking a break for the Summer, we want to encourage you and your family to be a part of our Weston Kids Live event (In Person) on August 20th, 2021. This event is geared towards families with children in grades JK-5. Also, we would like to encourage you to go to Weston Kids Online for activities, resources and more.
Kids Ministry at Weston
At Weston our kids (18 months through Grade 5) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit Weston Kids.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting Weston for the first time:
First, find the area marked Weston Kids. There we will meet your family, check your child into our system, and then one of our volunteers will lead your child to their age-appropriate room.
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Email address
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at the Guest Services desk. A volunteer will be happy to help you with the check-in process. Once checked in, you and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s identification code will appear on the screen. We ask that you exit the sanctuary immediately and make your way to your child’s room.
Classes, Age Groups, and Start Times
Arctic Chill | 18 months to 3 years old
A loving environment for our younger ones. Our workers will make sure your child is receiving the personal care deserved as they experience their first glimpse of Jesus’ love.
Safari Land | JK to Grade 1
Your children will be given the opportunity to play and interact with our workers as they teach them how much God loves them through songs and stories designed just for them. Kids will also have a light snack (nut-free) and a time for crafts based on their lesson.
Kidtopia | Grade 2 to Grade 5
Grade school kids will worship with their parents in the service before being released for Kidtopia. Children will learn to worship God, read His Word, and how to call upon God in any situation. Children are encouraged to memorize scripture and bring their bibles.
Arctic Chill - 10:30AM
Safari Land and Kidtopia - Dismissed following worship and announcements.
A Parent's Room is available for mothers and fathers with infants. This room is reserved exclusively for parents with infants to enjoy the service in a more private and quiet environment. The room is equipped with a livestream of the service so you can follow along with the service.
If you have further questions concerning our Weston Kids experience or visiting Weston Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!